Delivery takes between 1-3 business days depending on location. Please call to confirm delivery date.
Curbside delivery only (vault setting not included).
Note: Please call cemetery to ensure they have staff on hand to accept delivery and set the vault.
- 12 Gauge Steel
- The enduring appearance of silver slate provides the perfect complement to many casket colors.
- Meets All Cemetery Sizing Specifications
- Dome Design: The curved dome and elevated base keep air pressure steady and keep water from rising inside.
- Testing: Each vault is subjected to 5,000 pounds of pressure and other rigorous tests to ensure air-tightness, water resistance and durability.
- Double Weld: Every seam is welded inside and out for added strength, rigidity, and overall longevity.
- Powder Coating: A durable, powder-coated finish resists chipping and helps the vault last longer underground.
- Interior: 86 Length x 30 Width x 24.5
- Exterior: 88.5 Length x 33 Width x 29.75 Height
- Weight: 396 Pounds
THE ADVANTAGE OF CHOOSING METAL OVER CONCRETE:
Air pressure inside our dome shaped metal burial vaults are designed to keep water from rising thus keeping it outside as opposed to a concrete grave liner that is porous enough to let water seep through. Plus, the casket sits high and dry on an elevate base inside the vault.
The typical box and lid concrete vault design lets the casket sit in water while our metal vaults are guaranteed air tight to provide a dry resting place.
Without a vault, a casket cannot withstand the earth's load for long. The strength of our Metal Vaults maintain grave integrity.